Jessica Alba has responded to complaints that her eco-friendly Honest Company’s sunscreen isn’t effective, saying they are “taking every precaution to ensure that your product experience will keep you healthy and happy.”
In an Instagram post Tuesday, the 34-year-old actress, businesswoman and mom of two said, “protecting our loved ones is the reason we founded [Honest.]”
Alba’s post links to Honest Company’s website and a message from the founders that reads: “As parents, it pains us to hear that anyone has had a negative experience with our Sunscreen … As with everything we do, we take sun protection seriously here at Honest.”
The statement from Alba and co-founder Christopher Gavigan went on to say the company was working to address instances where their sunscreen failed to protect against sunburn.
“For those who have expressed concerns about our Sunscreen Lotion, we want you to know that we hear you and we’re here for you. As always, we’ll do what it takes to make it right.”
Read the full statement here.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer