Will Smith is putting a stop to the rumor that he and his wife of 17 years, Jada Pinkett Smith, are getting a divorce. “In the interest of redundant, repetitious, over & over-again-ness… Jada and I are… NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” the 46-year-old actor wrote in a Facebook post on Monday.
The actor wrote his response after a report from Radar Online said that the Hollywood couple planned to split. The Smiths, who have three children together, have been plagued by rumors of an impending breakup for years. In June, Jada Pinkett Smith addressed gossip that her husband had been unfaithful to her while promoting her latest movie, Magic Mike XXL, on the Howard Stern Show.
“You’ve got to trust who you’re with,” she told the radio personality. “And at the end of the day, I’m not here to be anybody’s watcher. I’m not his watcher. He’s a grown man.”
Read Will Smith’s full response to rumors below:
Pinkett Smith then chimed in on Twitter.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer