PEZ and Envision Media Arts announced Monday that the companies are teaming up to make an animated movie about the tiny brick-shaped candy and its dispensers, written by Brothers in Law screenwriter Cameron Fay.
“The name PEZ was derived from the German word for peppermint… PfeffErminZ. Today, over 3 billion PEZ Candies are consumed annually in the U.S.A. alone,” according to the PEZ website.
No word on the plot, so may the speculation begin about whether the PEZ dispensers will be used as weapons that dispense poisonous candies or fire missiles at enemy combatants . . . or whatever.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time