PEZ and Envision Media Arts announced Monday that the companies are teaming up to make an animated movie about the tiny brick-shaped candy and its dispensers, written by Brothers in Law screenwriter Cameron Fay.
“The name PEZ was derived from the German word for peppermint… PfeffErminZ. Today, over 3 billion PEZ Candies are consumed annually in the U.S.A. alone,” according to the PEZ website.
No word on the plot, so may the speculation begin about whether the PEZ dispensers will be used as weapons that dispense poisonous candies or fire missiles at enemy combatants . . . or whatever.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma