A Tennessee woman who could not remember her wedding day because she had amnesia got married for a second time in Virginia on Saturday, The TODAY Show reports.
As People.com reported earlier this summer, nearly three weeks after Justice Stamper married her high school sweetheart Jeremy Stamper in August 2014, she was in a car accident and could not remember her wedding day.
Jeremy decided to raise money for another wedding, one that she could remember. They surpassed their goal of $5,000 and received $9,340 from 359 people in just 2 months.
Justice’s haircut, dress and wedding cake were all donated, and she got to tie the knot again in a sunflower-themed ceremony at Hungry Mother State Park in Marion, Va, the Bristol Herald Courier and TODAY report.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time