Subway “sandwich artists” set a Guinness World Record for the most people making sandwiches at the same time with 1,481 participants at a convention in Las Vegas Saturday.
The stunt was supposed to celebrate the chain’s 50th anniversary and all of the sub sandwiches were donated to the Salvation Army.
It is not the first time the chain has set this record. Subway has come a long way from 2012, when it earned the title with 254 people, and this year it won back the title from TangoTab, which set a new record in Feb. 2014 in Dallas with 1,363 people.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time