Subway “sandwich artists” set a Guinness World Record for the most people making sandwiches at the same time with 1,481 participants at a convention in Las Vegas Saturday.
The stunt was supposed to celebrate the chain’s 50th anniversary and all of the sub sandwiches were donated to the Salvation Army.
It is not the first time the chain has set this record. Subway has come a long way from 2012, when it earned the title with 254 people, and this year it won back the title from TangoTab, which set a new record in Feb. 2014 in Dallas with 1,363 people.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now