Subway “sandwich artists” set a Guinness World Record for the most people making sandwiches at the same time with 1,481 participants at a convention in Las Vegas Saturday.
The stunt was supposed to celebrate the chain’s 50th anniversary and all of the sub sandwiches were donated to the Salvation Army.
It is not the first time the chain has set this record. Subway has come a long way from 2012, when it earned the title with 254 people, and this year it won back the title from TangoTab, which set a new record in Feb. 2014 in Dallas with 1,363 people.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow