Rocker Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters loved the video that 1,ooo of his Italian fans made playing “Learn to Fly.”
The fans from the group “Rockin’ 1,00o” made the video to convince the Foo Fighters to do a concert in Cesena, Italy.
In a response video posted on the Foo Fighters Facebook page, Grohl spoke in Italian, saying, according to a rough translation by a Facebook commenter: “Hi, Cesena! I am David, hello. I’m sorry, I don’t speak Italian. Only a little, a little. That video — but how beautiful! Very beautiful. Thank you very much [literally: a thousand thanks]. We are arriving [coming], I promise. We’ll see each other soon. Thank you very much. I love you. Bye.”
The event was organized by Foo Fighters fan Fabio Zaffagnini.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization