White Man’s Problems, a short-story collection by Kevin Morris, published last year to critical acclaim. In the nine stories, Morris, an entertainment lawyer by trade, offers up shrewd, bitingly funny commentary on his own privileged class.
On Aug. 11, White Man’s Problems makes its audiobook debut with a star-studded cast of readers, including Matthew McConaughey, Minnie Driver, Josh Holloway, Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Listen to McConaughey read the first half of “Summer Farmer,” the first story in Morris’s collection, in an exclusive clip for TIME.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow