Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced Friday (in a Facebook post, natch) that he and his wife Priscilla Chan are expecting a baby girl. The announcement included a photo of Zuck and a newly-pregnant Chan—but the true star of the photo was clearly their dog:
Yes, that ridiculous-looking beast is named Beast, and he’s not a mop. He is a dog. Zuckerberg announced the pregnancy—and also started an honest conversation about miscarriages—but lots of people couldn’t help but turn their attention to Beast:
Beast, who is a type of Hungarian sheepdog known as a Puli, has his own Facebook page, where he is listed as a public figure. He has a casual 2.1 million fans. Look at him:
LOOK AT HIM:
Mazel Tov to Beast, who we know will make an excellent big brother to Zuckerbaby.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.