Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced Friday (in a Facebook post, natch) that he and his wife Priscilla Chan are expecting a baby girl. The announcement included a photo of Zuck and a newly-pregnant Chan—but the true star of the photo was clearly their dog:
Yes, that ridiculous-looking beast is named Beast, and he’s not a mop. He is a dog. Zuckerberg announced the pregnancy—and also started an honest conversation about miscarriages—but lots of people couldn’t help but turn their attention to Beast:
Beast, who is a type of Hungarian sheepdog known as a Puli, has his own Facebook page, where he is listed as a public figure. He has a casual 2.1 million fans. Look at him:
LOOK AT HIM:
Mazel Tov to Beast, who we know will make an excellent big brother to Zuckerbaby.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive