In breaking Zayn Malik news, the former One Directioner has signed with RCA. He tweeted a photo of himself signing papers that seem to be a contract and further explained why he left the boy band.
The news comes after months of rumors about Malik’s future as an artist. It’s been no secret he’s has been working on new music, and up until this month he had been working with Naughty Boy to release a cover of Rae Sremmurd’s “No Type.” That collaboration seemed to go kaput, however, after the producer leaked screenshots of the music video.
Reps for Malik and RCA did not immediately return a request for comment.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears