In breaking Zayn Malik news, the former One Directioner has signed with RCA. He tweeted a photo of himself signing papers that seem to be a contract and further explained why he left the boy band.
The news comes after months of rumors about Malik’s future as an artist. It’s been no secret he’s has been working on new music, and up until this month he had been working with Naughty Boy to release a cover of Rae Sremmurd’s “No Type.” That collaboration seemed to go kaput, however, after the producer leaked screenshots of the music video.
Reps for Malik and RCA did not immediately return a request for comment.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was