Cara Delevingne’s interview with morning talk show Good Day Sacramento last week went about as awkwardly as possible. (Warning: may induce cringes).
Her dry sarcasm didn’t translate well to the hosts, who called her “Carla” at the top of the segment, asked if she’s read the Paper Towns book, and inquired why she appeared so unhappy to speak with them. It was rough.
The actress and model addressed the interview with one simple tweet on Wednesday morning.
Delevingne also retweeted her backup, including actor Zach Braff:
Singer Boy George made sure that someone understood Delevingne’s brand of jokes.
Paper Towns is in theaters now.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time