There is a whole lot of ugliness and despair in this world, but occasionally, something will happen to remind us that not everything is terrible. Some things are actually wonderful. Like this baby elephant in South Africa who was spotted playing with birds.
You’ll see the sprightly, good-natured elephant calf chasing a flock of swallows in Kruger National Park. We can only imagine that shortly after this video was recorded, the elephant struck up a friendship with a few of the birds and now they’re all off somewhere creating a special language. Because miracles can and do happen.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022