Cindy Crawford is pulling back the curtain on the fashion. The renowned model is set to produce an upcoming NBC television series about the fashion world of the ’80s, EW has confirmed.
More specifically, the project — tentatively titled Icon, according to Variety — will follow the wars between Ford Modeling Agency and Elite Model Management. The show will be fictionalized, with no actual names being used. Crawford will also not be appearing in the series.
The project marks her television producing debut. Robin Bissell (The Hunger Games) is attached to write. Anne Heche and James Tupper will executive produce.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve