It’s not every day that people get to ask one of the greatest athletes in the world whatever they want on Twitter and have him respond, but that’s exactly what happened on Tuesday evening as NBA superstar LeBron James announced an impromptu question-and-answer session on the microblogging site.
The Cleveland Cavaliers guard was flooded with questions immediately, and even extended the Q&A beyond the appointed time. (That is, until it was time to go watch The Big Bang Theory.)
But in between, we learned a few things. His favorite song and rapper right now, for example:
His favorite movies (including the one he just starred in) and cartoon:
And his desired superpower (aside from the superhuman strength and agility he already has, of course):
We also learned that he’s terrified of recently-crowned ESPY Fighter of the Year Ronda Rousey, which is understandable:
And that he doesn’t want to pick sides in the upcoming Batman v Superman movie:
LeBron also took a moment to accept a free lunch invite (although Brock probably shouldn’t hold his breath):
And another to shut down a random hater:
But he wouldn’t give a definitive response to the biggest question on everyone’s minds. Is Space Jam 2 happening??
Come on LeBron, the suspense is killing us.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy