Steps can be very difficult for a young pup, and Peanut Butter the baby corgi is no exception. His owner Alvin Hsu posted the above clip on YouTube, which shows the then 9-week-old puppy tackling some very intimidating carpeted steps.
Hsu tries to be encouraging and positive, coaxing Peanut Butter to complete the task and offering reassuring compliments when he gets down one step. He manages to get down one more, but mostly because he slipped. At that point, Peanut Butter started pacing anxiously and decided he’d had enough for the day.
So yes, baby corgis can make pretty much anything impossibly cute.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'