Maryland Governor Larry Hogan showed he’s trying to battle cancer with a grin on Tuesday, posting a photo on social media of his newly hairless head with a joky caption.
“It looks like there is another white dome in the Annapolis State House!” he wrote on Facebook. The governor is undergoing treatment for non-Hodgkins lymphoma.
Hogan has remained in office since being diagnosed with the “very aggressive” form of cancer in June, just six months after taking office. “The new look is a bit of a shock at first, but to me, bald is beautiful,” he wrote, accompanied by the hashtag #HoganStrong.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears