Maryland Governor Larry Hogan showed he’s trying to battle cancer with a grin on Tuesday, posting a photo on social media of his newly hairless head with a joky caption.
“It looks like there is another white dome in the Annapolis State House!” he wrote on Facebook. The governor is undergoing treatment for non-Hodgkins lymphoma.
Hogan has remained in office since being diagnosed with the “very aggressive” form of cancer in June, just six months after taking office. “The new look is a bit of a shock at first, but to me, bald is beautiful,” he wrote, accompanied by the hashtag #HoganStrong.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow