Maryland Governor Larry Hogan showed he’s trying to battle cancer with a grin on Tuesday, posting a photo on social media of his newly hairless head with a joky caption.
“It looks like there is another white dome in the Annapolis State House!” he wrote on Facebook. The governor is undergoing treatment for non-Hodgkins lymphoma.
Hogan has remained in office since being diagnosed with the “very aggressive” form of cancer in June, just six months after taking office. “The new look is a bit of a shock at first, but to me, bald is beautiful,” he wrote, accompanied by the hashtag #HoganStrong.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer