On Monday night, Jimmy Kimmel and his sidekick Guillermo Rodriguez help Kaitlyn Bristowe — who just got engaged to Shawn Booth on The Bachelorette — shop for wedding dresses. As expected, they are pretty useless helpers. Watch as they spend the whole time taking shots and sharing constructive criticism, such as “it’s like you were going to a hooker ballet” (clearly the liquor talking).
And of course, because Jimmy Kimmel Live is a late-night comedy show, the two wise guys had to try on bridesmaid dresses.
Also on the show: Booth and Bristowe promised to pay the late-night host $1,000 if they split up.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms