Ask anyone and they’ll say that Ohio State quarterback Cardale Jones is a tough man to take down. After Jones led his team, the Buckeyes, to a national title in January, people couldn’t stop comparing him to a tank.
So naturally one OSU staffer decided it was time to take Jones to the floor. Donning a throwback Buckeyes’ uniform, the staffer disguised himself as a mannequin in the university’s Woody Hayes Athletic Center and proceeded to scare players as they passed by.
When it’s Jones’s turn for the big surprise, the quarterback does a stop, drop and roll over a chair at around the 2:12 mark. The mannequin-turned-human manages to take Jones down without laying a finger on him.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms