Jon Stewart usually spends each episode of The Daily Show trying to fit in as much as he can say about the day’s given topic, but when it came to a recent comment from presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, he took a wordless approach.
“[President Obama is] so naïve, he would basically trust the Iranians and he would take the Israelis and basically march them to the door of the oven,” Huckabee said in a radio interview following the announcement of Obama’s deal with the Iranians.
Stewart responded to Huckabee’s controversial statements without uttering a single word. Instead, he acted out his response, recreating the movement of his cartoonishly beating heart and letting out a few frustrated cries, but never once using an actual word.
Watch Stewart’s silent movie-esque performance above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization