Actor Rachel McAdams is in the running to play the female lead in Marvel’s Doctor Strange.
In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, the True Detective star confirmed that she is considering the role in the upcoming film, which is set to star Benedict Cumberbatch.
McAdams, however, told the Times that her considerations for the role are “still super-early days, and I don’t know where that’s gonna go, if it’s gonna go anywhere at all.”
Deadline reports Tilda Swinton and Chiwetel Ejiofor are also slated to star in the film, which will be released in Nov. 2016.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time