A man driving with a litter of kittens in his car was so distracted by one of the felines, he crashed into a power pole.
The accident occurred early on Monday in South Nashville, and caused the pole to fall halfway over, the Tennesseean reports. The structural damage temporarily knocked out power for about 400 people in the area. Power was restored a few hours later.
The driver was taken to the hospital, but his injuries were not life-threatening. None of those distracting kittens were injured in the car accident.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms