Republican presidential contender Donald Trump, who currently leads in many polls, is the proud owner of an airplane emblazoned with his name—naturally. The plane is a Boeing 757-200 jet and he’s owned it since 2011, according to Business Insider.
As the article notes, he wasn’t the first to own the plane. Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen had it before Trump, who got his name painted on it in big, bold letters.
Trump owned an airline business in the past, although it folded fairly quickly after it was started. “It worked out well for me…. I ran an airline for a couple of years and made a couple of bucks. The airline business is a tough business, [but] I did great with it,” he said in an interview about the failed venture.
For more about Trump, here’s what winners of his reality television show The Apprentice told Fortune about him.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve