Republican presidential contender Donald Trump, who currently leads in many polls, is the proud owner of an airplane emblazoned with his name—naturally. The plane is a Boeing 757-200 jet and he’s owned it since 2011, according to Business Insider.
As the article notes, he wasn’t the first to own the plane. Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen had it before Trump, who got his name painted on it in big, bold letters.
Trump owned an airline business in the past, although it folded fairly quickly after it was started. “It worked out well for me…. I ran an airline for a couple of years and made a couple of bucks. The airline business is a tough business, [but] I did great with it,” he said in an interview about the failed venture.
For more about Trump, here’s what winners of his reality television show The Apprentice told Fortune about him.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time