Republican presidential contender Donald Trump, who currently leads in many polls, is the proud owner of an airplane emblazoned with his name—naturally. The plane is a Boeing 757-200 jet and he’s owned it since 2011, according to Business Insider.
As the article notes, he wasn’t the first to own the plane. Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen had it before Trump, who got his name painted on it in big, bold letters.
Trump owned an airline business in the past, although it folded fairly quickly after it was started. “It worked out well for me…. I ran an airline for a couple of years and made a couple of bucks. The airline business is a tough business, [but] I did great with it,” he said in an interview about the failed venture.
For more about Trump, here’s what winners of his reality television show The Apprentice told Fortune about him.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer