An Australian mom makes snacks inspired by cartoon characters to get her two-year-old son Jacob excited about eating healthy foods.
Food artist Laleh Mohmedi of Melbourne posts photos of her creations on Instagram at @Jacobs_Food_Diaries and told BuzzFeed that each intricate dish only takes about 20 to 35 minutes to make (if you can believe it.)
She is the latest parent to go viral for making meal times more fun, from the mom in Singapore who makes bento boxes inspired by cartoon characters to the dad in Washington state who makes elaborate pancake breakfasts.
“GONZO & FOZZIE BEAR from The Muppets: Fruit with blueberry spelt pancakes, oats and kale, ginger and beetroot juice”
“THE LORAX: Wholemeal spelt pancakes with orange and watermelon”
“SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS & PATRICK: Eggs with free-range ham, wholemeal wrap cheese and fruit”
“3D MIKE from Monsters Inc: Pear, cheese, strawberries, blueberries and crackers”
“Owls in a nest: chicken and sultana meatballs with vegetable pasta”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears