Joel Rosenthal of Hillsboro, West Virginia, posted a video of three ravenous raccoons during “meal time” at his house. Two of them stick their faces — and basically half their bodies — into the bowl. Of course, no one would dare correct them and point out their bad manners – they could have rabies, right?
The video has been shared more than 1,400 times since it was uploaded to Facebook on July 21.
Someone should at least hand them some bubble wrap so they can clean themselves up.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror