Watch a five-year-old boy scream at the top of his lungs while his father, a race car driver, is behind the wheel. The highlights of the clip are the youngster’s facial expressions and cackling — which can also be seen as nervous laughter.
In what appears to be an annual tradition, Toxa Avdeyev of Almaty, Kazakhstan, also filmed his son’s reaction to the ride when he was three and four years old. Both videos have racked up more than 5.5 million YouTube views to date.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms