Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill aren’t exactly coy about their romance—lately they’ve been locking lips on stage during her headlining arena tour—but their new music video gives fans unprecedented access to their relationship. Or at least something to talk about besides their recent Twitter drama.
The new music video for “All Eyes On You,” a duet from Mill’s new album Dreams Worth More Than Money, is basically the Cute Couples Things Tumblr come to life: Minaj and Meek take selfies together, they hang by the pool, they lounge around in bed, he spins her around while she’s topless covering up her breasts—wait, what is happening at 1:55? And hold on, is he riding a hoverboard through the hallway of whatever mansion they are in at 3:16?
Leave it to hip-hop’s buzziest power couple to make a video about being a normal couple that only shows off how abnormal their superstar relationship is.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy