Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill aren’t exactly coy about their romance—lately they’ve been locking lips on stage during her headlining arena tour—but their new music video gives fans unprecedented access to their relationship. Or at least something to talk about besides their recent Twitter drama.
The new music video for “All Eyes On You,” a duet from Mill’s new album Dreams Worth More Than Money, is basically the Cute Couples Things Tumblr come to life: Minaj and Meek take selfies together, they hang by the pool, they lounge around in bed, he spins her around while she’s topless covering up her breasts—wait, what is happening at 1:55? And hold on, is he riding a hoverboard through the hallway of whatever mansion they are in at 3:16?
Leave it to hip-hop’s buzziest power couple to make a video about being a normal couple that only shows off how abnormal their superstar relationship is.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption