Robotics researchers at Carnegie Mellon University have developed a modular snake robot designed to safely perform tasks that aren’t easily done by humans. From performing surgery to inspecting pipes at nuclear power plants, the robot is changing how researchers and engineers look to tackle emerging problems in a changing technological landscape.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow