Standing on the side of a cliff in Wales with her arms spread wide, Kate Winslet couldn’t resist the opportunity to make a Titanic reference — only this time Bear Grylls was her Jack, and it wasn’t quite as romantic.
For NBC’s Running Wild with Bear Grylls, the actress recreates the iconic Titanic scene when Rose (Winslet) and Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) are standing together at the edge of the ship (“I’m flying!”). Winslet puts all of her trust into host Bear Grylls as he guides her down the jagged rock, encouraging her to fully let go of the ropes.
“Kate, do you trust me?” Grylls says.
“You jump, I jump, right?” she replies. “Alright, come on, get me down this f—king thing.”
See the clip above. Running Wild with Bear Grylls airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET on NBC.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears