Standing on the side of a cliff in Wales with her arms spread wide, Kate Winslet couldn’t resist the opportunity to make a Titanic reference — only this time Bear Grylls was her Jack, and it wasn’t quite as romantic.
For NBC’s Running Wild with Bear Grylls, the actress recreates the iconic Titanic scene when Rose (Winslet) and Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) are standing together at the edge of the ship (“I’m flying!”). Winslet puts all of her trust into host Bear Grylls as he guides her down the jagged rock, encouraging her to fully let go of the ropes.
“Kate, do you trust me?” Grylls says.
“You jump, I jump, right?” she replies. “Alright, come on, get me down this f—king thing.”
See the clip above. Running Wild with Bear Grylls airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET on NBC.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer