Arnold Schwarzenegger is joining the roster for 2K Games’ WWE 2K16, and the Terminator himself celebrated his arrival by recreating one of Terminator 2: Judgment Day’s most famous scenes.
Schwarzenegger, a WWE Hall of Famer, steps back into the metal boots of the T-800 to recreate his bar entrance from the second film. Though this time around, he walks in to a room full of WWE stars, not anonymous bar patrons.
Schwarzenegger as the T-800 from both Terminator and Judgment Day will be playable in the upcoming title. Both incarnations of the character will be playable for those who pre-order the game from specific retailers. There’s no word on whether the pre-order bonus will become purchasable following release, though it would not be a surprising move if that came to pass after the game debuted.
WWE 2K16 will be available on Oct. 27 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time