Fashion designer L’Wren Scott, who took her own life on March 17, has bequeathed her entire estate to Rolling Stones star Mick Jagger, her longtime boyfriend.
According to the New York Daily News, court papers filed in Manhattan on Wednesday estimated the 49-year-old’s personal wealth at $9 million, $8 million of which derives from her New York City apartment.
A private funeral service was held for Scott in Los Angeles on Tuesday. Her ashes have reportedly been divided between Jagger and Scott’s brother, Randall Bambrough.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Charlie Campbell at email@example.com