Looks like Uncle Jesse is back.
John Stamos shared a new photo from the Fuller House set on Saturday, holding a script for Netflix’s Full House follow-up. “Same sideburns- different decade,” he captioned the snapshot.
“I’m back! Took a month to take care of things. Healthy. Feeling grateful for the love & support of family & friends,” he said in that post.
Other Fuller House cast members have been sharing photos on social media as work on the reboot gets under way. Head here to see all of their updates.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma