We’ve heard of early talkers before, but this is ridiculous. In a YouTube video posted by user Ted Moskalenko, a baby described as a 3-month-old mimics a man saying “I love you” with very convincing similarity in tone and fairly audible diction (for an infant who can’t yet actually talk).
Moskalenko writes on the post, “My baby boy Ben said ‘I love you’ for the first time. Good thing my wife had the camera rolling.” We’ll be checking back on Ben’s status as a child prodigy in a few years’ time.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart