We’ve heard of early talkers before, but this is ridiculous. In a YouTube video posted by user Ted Moskalenko, a baby described as a 3-month-old mimics a man saying “I love you” with very convincing similarity in tone and fairly audible diction (for an infant who can’t yet actually talk).
Moskalenko writes on the post, “My baby boy Ben said ‘I love you’ for the first time. Good thing my wife had the camera rolling.” We’ll be checking back on Ben’s status as a child prodigy in a few years’ time.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate