Hulk, whose owner calls him the world’s largest pit bull, is now a father of eight pit bull puppies.
The 175-lb. papa pup lives in New Hampshire with owners Marlon and Lisa Grannan and their young son Jordan. The Grannans breed and train protection dogs like Hulk, and they believe his pups could be worth a lot of money if they take after their dad. “If the litter were all trained as protection dogs,” Marlon said, “they could be worth in excess of half-a-million dollars, absolutely.”
His owners say Hulk is being a good father to the young ones, licking and playing with them.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving