This dog apparently doesn’t like to swim very much, but that didn’t stop her from retrieving a tennis ball from the middle of a pool. YouTube user Esther Cushway posted a video of “Rosie” fetching the ball from the water by brilliantly using a nearby kiddie pool as a makeshift raft to reach the middle of the pool, then return to safety. Watch as this master of modern physics avoids getting wet as much as possible.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow