This dog apparently doesn’t like to swim very much, but that didn’t stop her from retrieving a tennis ball from the middle of a pool. YouTube user Esther Cushway posted a video of “Rosie” fetching the ball from the water by brilliantly using a nearby kiddie pool as a makeshift raft to reach the middle of the pool, then return to safety. Watch as this master of modern physics avoids getting wet as much as possible.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working