For years, the inability to edit a tweet after it posts has irked users who misspelled a word or messed up a link. Now, it seems, Twitter is thinking about whether to add an edit function after some social media activism from the one and only Kim Kardashian.
The queen of the selfie took to Twitter on Friday night to complain about the problem:
Plenty of people vent about annoyances on Twitter, but when Kim does it, it merits an official response from the platform’s co-founder, Jack Dorsey.
Kim seemed please with the speedy response.
The proposed change sounds like a great idea for bad typists, but also for the future disgraced public figures of America who might now have the chance to act on second thoughts.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy