A small group of friends, family and fans voiced their support for Hulk Hogan in the wake of the WWE’s announcement that it has cut ties with the wrestler after he used a racial epithet.
WWE dropped its famous entertainer after reports surfaced that Hogan used the N-word several times in a 2012 radio interview. Hogan apologized on Friday. Amid a storm of anger directed at Hogan, some took to Facebook and Twitter to defend hm, uniting around the hashtag #Stillahulkamaniac.
Brooke Hogan, his daughter, posted this photo collage:
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman tweeted about his friend twice:
MMA Fighter Tito Ortiz also took to Twitter:
And the wrestler “Disco Inferno” showed his support:
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart