For some musicians, “making it” usually means earning a Grammy nod or rubbing elbows with the Queen (Queen Bey, that is.) For Ed Sheeran, however, reaching such a status comes in the form of personalized ice cream.
Tying in with Sheeran’s performances in Dublin, Ireland, this weekend, HB Ice Cream recreated its Gingerbread Ice Cream Sandwich box cover art and name with the addition of a redheaded floppy-haired gingerbread man holding a guitar. The flavor is being referred to as “Ginger-Ed,” an obvious ode to the “Thinking Out Loud” crooner.
While there was no official collaboration between Sheeran and the ice cream company, the VMA nominee couldn’t help but share the news with fans on his Instagram account on Friday. “You know you’ve made it when …” reads the singer’s caption.
Yep, seems like the perfect opportunity to cross “Travel to Ireland” and “Eat Our Weight in Ice Cream” off our bucket lists at the same time.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate