There’s a new honorary Princess of Arendelle thanks to Kristen Bell.
The actress left an adorable message in the voice of her Frozen character, Anna, for Avery Huffman, a 6-year-old who was recently diagnosed with diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG) — an inoperable brain tumor — last month, according to Huffman’s official CaringBridge page.
Bell got into full character for the young fan, congratulating her on being such a “good girl” and “so brave” — and that Anna’s sister (Queen Elsa) would love to make her an honorary princess.
Her parents have been chronicling their daughter’s journey on Twitter with the hashtag #AveryStrong. Huffman’s father, Brandon, posted the full video of his daughter’s reaction to YouTube. See the video above.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time