Whatever you think about Katie Holmes’ acting skills, one thing is certain: she can’t keep up with Jimmy Fallon on improvisation.
The actress paid a visit to The Tonight Show on Thursday, where she was invited to play a game of “say anything.” She and Fallon took turns saying a word, any word, so long as it hadn’t previously been said. Anytime someone stumbled, the other person got to put a piece of tape on their face. Fallon tried to make Holmes feel a little better about herself between rounds, saying, “Even with that on your face, you still look beautiful.”
“I know,” Holmes replied. “But we have to concentrate.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving