Sir Ian McKellen continues to be a social-media superstar, this time celebrating the box-office success of Mr. Holmes by teaching his Facebook followers how to make scrambled eggs on toast at the Chateau Marmont.
“You’re lucky because these are the best scrambled eggs in the world, and like all good recipes, it’s a family one,” McKellen says in the video. “It comes from my stepmother, Gladys.”
Someone please give McKellen his own show on the Food Network immediately.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving