Apple launched its annual back to school promotion on Thursday, offering a free pair of Beats Solo2 headphones alongside certain purchases.
Eligible products for the Beats deal are the iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and Mac Pro, according to Apple’s Back to School 2015 terms and conditions. Only qualified education individuals are eligible for the promotion, which Apple defines as higher education students, parents and employees, or K-12 employees, board members and officers.
Participating customers will receive an instant credit of $199.95, which may be applied to a pair of Beats Solo2 headphones ($199.95) or a pair of Beats Solo2 wireless headphones ($299.95). Customers who select the latter will be responsible for paying the remaining $100 balance.
The promotion is available in U.S. Apple Stores from July 23 to Sept. 18. It’s also available in the U.S. Apple online store from Aug. 6 to Sept. 18.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022