Apple launched its annual back to school promotion on Thursday, offering a free pair of Beats Solo2 headphones alongside certain purchases.
Eligible products for the Beats deal are the iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and Mac Pro, according to Apple’s Back to School 2015 terms and conditions. Only qualified education individuals are eligible for the promotion, which Apple defines as higher education students, parents and employees, or K-12 employees, board members and officers.
Participating customers will receive an instant credit of $199.95, which may be applied to a pair of Beats Solo2 headphones ($199.95) or a pair of Beats Solo2 wireless headphones ($299.95). Customers who select the latter will be responsible for paying the remaining $100 balance.
The promotion is available in U.S. Apple Stores from July 23 to Sept. 18. It’s also available in the U.S. Apple online store from Aug. 6 to Sept. 18.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow