Apple launched its annual back to school promotion on Thursday, offering a free pair of Beats Solo2 headphones alongside certain purchases.
Eligible products for the Beats deal are the iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and Mac Pro, according to Apple’s Back to School 2015 terms and conditions. Only qualified education individuals are eligible for the promotion, which Apple defines as higher education students, parents and employees, or K-12 employees, board members and officers.
Participating customers will receive an instant credit of $199.95, which may be applied to a pair of Beats Solo2 headphones ($199.95) or a pair of Beats Solo2 wireless headphones ($299.95). Customers who select the latter will be responsible for paying the remaining $100 balance.
The promotion is available in U.S. Apple Stores from July 23 to Sept. 18. It’s also available in the U.S. Apple online store from Aug. 6 to Sept. 18.
Read next: The Apple-Beats Deal: 7 Things You Should Know
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction