If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to sit inside a giant water balloon and then pop it, The Slow Mo Guys have a video for you.
In the video, Dan, half of the team, wiggles his way into a six-foot balloon that is slowly filling with water. As more and more of his body disappears into it, the other of the team, Gav, handles the camera and makes suggestions as to what he looks like (“a slug!” “Jabba the Hutt!” “an adult-sized womb!”) teasing him until the balloon finally pops.
Watch the massive balloon pop in glorious slow motion.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption