If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to sit inside a giant water balloon and then pop it, The Slow Mo Guys have a video for you.
In the video, Dan, half of the team, wiggles his way into a six-foot balloon that is slowly filling with water. As more and more of his body disappears into it, the other of the team, Gav, handles the camera and makes suggestions as to what he looks like (“a slug!” “Jabba the Hutt!” “an adult-sized womb!”) teasing him until the balloon finally pops.
Watch the massive balloon pop in glorious slow motion.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time