What do you do with your phone after Donald Trump gives out your cell phone number?
Republican presidential candidate and noted flip-phone user Lindsey Graham teamed up with IJ Review to explore all the ways to destroy the device, from blending it with Red Bull to smacking it with a golf club.
“Or if all else fails, you can always give your number to The Donald,” the South Carolina senator says to the camera, chucking another flip phone at a wall, with the message “this is for all the veterans.”
Trump read Graham’s personal cell phone number on live television at an event in South Carolina on Tuesday, hours after Graham called him a “jackass” for suggesting that Sen. John McCain was not a war hero because he was captured.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science