What do you do with your phone after Donald Trump gives out your cell phone number?
Republican presidential candidate and noted flip-phone user Lindsey Graham teamed up with IJ Review to explore all the ways to destroy the device, from blending it with Red Bull to smacking it with a golf club.
“Or if all else fails, you can always give your number to The Donald,” the South Carolina senator says to the camera, chucking another flip phone at a wall, with the message “this is for all the veterans.”
Trump read Graham’s personal cell phone number on live television at an event in South Carolina on Tuesday, hours after Graham called him a “jackass” for suggesting that Sen. John McCain was not a war hero because he was captured.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body