The Apple iPhone 6 continues to top the list for best selling smartphone globally, maintaining its leadership for 10 straight months.
After declining sales in March and April, Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus sells have gained since May, topping the most sold lists in the U.S., China and the global market for two months, according to Counterpoint Research. The iPhone 6 maintains dominance in the U.S., while the 6 Plus tops the list in China.
Meanwhile, Samsung has been struggling to keep up. Typically, Apple iPhone will top the list in the first and fourth quarters each year, and Samsung will take the lead in the second and third quarters. This year, that isn’t the case. The iPhone 6 has topped the global charts since September 2014.
Here are the top 10 selling smartphones globally in June:
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Apple iPhone 5S
- Xiaomi Mi Note
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Xiaomi Redmi 2
- LG G4
Read More: Apple’s bizarro earnings report.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time