Diet soda used to bring home the bacon—until many shoppers decided it isn’t really a healthy alternative and sales started slimming down.
But as shown in The Coca-Cola Company’s Wednesday earnings report, there’s one brand that’s managing to keep its sales afloat: Coke Zero. A clever “Diet Coke for men” marketing strategy, combined with a consistent global rollout, has meant Coke Zero has posted near-consistent sales increases since its debut in 2005.
For more, take a look at the chart above, compiled from Beverage Digest sales estimates.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization