Diet soda used to bring home the bacon—until many shoppers decided it isn’t really a healthy alternative and sales started slimming down.
But as shown in The Coca-Cola Company’s Wednesday earnings report, there’s one brand that’s managing to keep its sales afloat: Coke Zero. A clever “Diet Coke for men” marketing strategy, combined with a consistent global rollout, has meant Coke Zero has posted near-consistent sales increases since its debut in 2005.
For more, take a look at the chart above, compiled from Beverage Digest sales estimates.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears