Sony has released the first full-length trailer for the latest James Bond incarnation Spectre.
It has all of the signature Bond features — cars, guns, international travel and a smartly-attired, devilishly good-looking cast.
But it also teases viewers with heart-pumping action sequences and plot twists, including a helicopter doing a backflip, James Bond’s trademark Aston Martin spewing flames and his name ominously written on a memorial wall in red.
We also see much more of Monica Bellucci and Lea Seydoux as the Bond girls, Christoph Waltz as the elusive leader of evil organization Spectre and even a quick snapshot of Andrew Scott, who gained fame as the villain Moriarty in the BBC series Sherlock.
Spectre is due to hit cinemas in November.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time