“That’s how it starts, with something small, like a break-in at the Watergate Hotel,” a bearded Nick Offerman scoffs. “But this thing’s only getting bigger.”
And that’s how a new trailer for the upcoming season of Fargo starts, with a mysterious diner murder in otherwise bland and boring Luverne, Minn. Amidst the backdrop of a frigid northern winter, we hear a mix of foreboding spooky music and quirky disco-era beats, see streaks of blood splattered on the ground, and smirk at blunt sexual innuendos. There’s Kirsten Dunst as a town tart, Patrick Wilson as a Vietnam vet-turned-police-officer investigating a local gang, and many rounded Minnesota o’s. If Mad Men made the 70s sexy, Fargo makes it alluringly brash.
The show will premiere on FX in October.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer