Correction appended, July 22, 2015
We got a sneak peek last month, but the first official full-length trailer for The Good Dinosaur is finally here. The new Pixar movie, which hits theaters on Thanksgiving, begins with a simple premise: what if a giant meteor hadn’t slammed into the Earth and killed all the dinosaurs?
The trailer introduces us to an Apatosaurus named Arlo who strikes up an unlikely friendship with a human boy. And because this is Pixar, you can expect this story to play out against a truly stunning animated backdrop.
The Good Dinosaur‘s all-star voice cast includes Jeffrey Wright, Steve Zahn, Anna Paquin, Sam Elliott and Frances McDormand.
Correction: The original version of this article misstated the cast of The Good Dinosaur.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve