As the Daily Show enters its last three weeks, Jon Stewart isn’t holding back.
Back from a two-week break, Stewart, in response to Trump’s claims that Sen. John McCain is not a war hero, asked viewers a simple question regarding the presidential candidate: “What the f–k is wrong with him?” (McCain was held in captivity for over five years during the Vietnam War.)
Stewart has not been shy about his mix of adoration and disgust towards Trump. He previously thanked the real estate mogul for “making my last six weeks my best six weeks,” and in Monday’s episode referred to him as “the patron saint of topical comedians who are just running out the clock.”
And since no rant about Trump is complete without it, Stewart couldn’t help but go after the Donald’s infamous hair.
“Making fun of someone’s physical appearance is a cheap blow,” Stewart said. “But that hair? That is comedy entrapment. People are not attacking your hair, they are defending themselves from something that appears like it’s about to attack them.”
Stewart also implored Trump to continue his antics, for his sake.
“Don’t flame out now,” Stewart said. “I gotta squeeze out three more weeks of this s–t.”
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World