Los Angeles police discovered a veritable arsenal of weaponry, including more than 1,200 handguns, shotguns and rifles, inside of a spacious private residence along an upscale street in Pacific Palisades.
Police have not publicly identified the owner, who was found dead Friday inside of a parked SUV along the same quiet residential street, NBC News reports.
Neighbors watched as investigators hauled the arms and upwards of 2-tons of ammunition out of the victim’s garage. “They were just lots of them,” one eyewitness told NBC, “piled at least 8-feet tall, and the pile just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization