Have you ever wanted to record and broadcast all the the exploits you get into while driving your pickup truck? If so, Toyota is making it easier than ever to do just that.
Every 2016 Toyota Tacoma is going to come with a camera mount, ready for a GoPro device. The camera itself isn’t included, but Wired predicts it will be a popular throw-in for dealers trying to close the deal with potential customers.
This is the first time a carmaker has put a GoPro mount on a vehicle, but it is in keeping with the other products favored by “adventure sports” enthusiasts.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate