Have you ever wanted to record and broadcast all the the exploits you get into while driving your pickup truck? If so, Toyota is making it easier than ever to do just that.
Every 2016 Toyota Tacoma is going to come with a camera mount, ready for a GoPro device. The camera itself isn’t included, but Wired predicts it will be a popular throw-in for dealers trying to close the deal with potential customers.
This is the first time a carmaker has put a GoPro mount on a vehicle, but it is in keeping with the other products favored by “adventure sports” enthusiasts.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022