Have you ever wanted to record and broadcast all the the exploits you get into while driving your pickup truck? If so, Toyota is making it easier than ever to do just that.
Every 2016 Toyota Tacoma is going to come with a camera mount, ready for a GoPro device. The camera itself isn’t included, but Wired predicts it will be a popular throw-in for dealers trying to close the deal with potential customers.
This is the first time a carmaker has put a GoPro mount on a vehicle, but it is in keeping with the other products favored by “adventure sports” enthusiasts.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State